Nedlands Tennis Club
Summer Tennis League 2018-19 Nominations
Junior League Nomination Fee: $160
**Nominations closed at 6pm Monday 3rd September 2018
Please contact Warren Vickers if you have any queries**
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be Financial members of Nedlands Tennis Club. Membership forms can be found online at www.nedlandstennis.com or at the Club. Payment for membership must be made to Nedlands Tennis Club, and not Tennis Excellence.
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks.
- The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee, league training and a match supervisor for all fixtures.
- Age limits for juniors are as at 21 October 2018 (e.g. a 14 year old turning 15 on 22nd October 2018 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group.
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions.
- Pennants training sessions are incorporated in the $160 fee, and will run as follows:
- 16s and 14s Thursdays @ 6pm-7pm
- Orange ball, green ball and 12s Fridays @ 5.30pm-6.30pm
- The 1st junior pennant trainings will be on Thursday 18th October & Friday 19th October. All players and parent/s are required to attend the first session to meet the managers.
All matches are played on Sundays 8.30am – 12.30 pm (latest)
Playing Dates Juniors:
|Opening Match||Sunday 21st October 2018|
|School Holiday Break||Sunday 2nd December 2018|
|Matches resume||Sunday 10th February 2019|
|Final home & Away matches||Sunday 5th August 2018|
|Labour Day bye||Sunday 3rd March 2019|
|Semi-Finals||Sundays 17th March 2019|
|Finals||Sunday 24th March 2019|
****Any parents who are interested in being a team manager, please let Warren Vickers know****
For all Junior Pennant enquiries please contact:
0411 140 395
Nedlands Office : 08 93895896
"Thanks for giving me Mitchell for the day, he was fantastic! Not only did the children learn a lot about tennis they had fun practicing, Mitch was a true professional and a great inspiration for me. Mitch is a credit to you and to tennis."
Physical Education Teacher