Nedlands Tennis Club
Winter Tennis League 2018 Nominations
Junior League Nomination Fee: $160
**Nominations closed at 6pm Wednesday 28th March 2018
Please contact Warren Vickers if you have any queries**
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be Financial members of NedlandsTennis Club.
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks.
- The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee, league training and a match supervisor for all fixtures.
- Age limits for juniors are as of 6th May 2018 (e.g. a 14 year old turning 15 on 7th May 2018 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions.
- Pennants training sessions are incorporated in the $160 fee, and will run as follows:
- Age 14 + Thursdays @ 6pm-7pm
- Orange ball - age 12 Fridays @ 5.30pm-6.30pm
All matches are played on Sundays 9am – 12.30 pm
Playing Dates Juniors:
|Opening Match||Sunday 6th May 2018|
|School Holiday Break||Sunday 1st/8th/ 15th July 2018|
|Matches resume||Sunday 22nd July 2018|
|Final home & Away matches||Sunday 5th August 2018|
|Semi-Finals||Sundays 12th August 2018|
|Finals||Sunday 18th August 2018|
****Any parents who are interested in being a team manager, please let Warren Vickers know****
For all Junior Pennant enquiries please contact:
0411 140 395
Nedlands Office : 08 93895896
Just a quick note from a happy parent,
My son has started tennis lessons on Wednesday mornings at Nedlands Primary School and I am extremely impressed at the coach, Alan, and the way he is with the boys.
Lessons are fun but they are kept in line and focused, which is hard for 6 year old boys!
We are very happy to be part of Tennis Excellence.