MELVILLE PALMYRA TENNIS CLUB
SUMMER TENNIS LEAGUE 2019-20 INFORMATION
Junior League Nomination Fee: $65
Nominations close at 6pm on Wednesday 4th September 2019
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be financial members of Melville Palmyra Tennis Club.
- This season MPTC are only accepting online nominations for junior pennants. Nominate all players online at:
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks. Teams will only be nominated if a sufficient number of players nominate.
- The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee and a match supervisor for all fixtures
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions.
- A player must be the correct age as of the 21st October 2019 (e.g. A 14-year-old turning 15 years on the 22nd October 2019 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group).
- Age categories are 18/U, 16/U, 14/U, 12/U, Green 9-12 & Orange 7-10
All matches are played on Sundays 8.30am – 12.30 pm
* Opening Match: 20th October 2019
* Fed Cup - Bye: 10th November 2019
* Final fixture prior to Xmas: 24th November 2019
* Fixtures resume: 9th February 2020
* Labour Day – Bye: 1st of March 2020
* Final Home & Away match: 15th March 2020
* Semi-Finals: 22nd March 2020
* Grand Finals: 29th March 2020
For all Junior Pennant enquiries please contact:
Alex Foster – Junior Pennants Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0411 739 835
Please thank the coaches for me as Ishaan has absolutely loved tennis this year and can't wait to start again in term 4! They do a wonderful job.