MELVILLE PAYMYRA TENNIS CLUB
WINTER TENNIS LEAGUE 2019 INFORMATION
Junior League Nomination Fee: $65
Nominations close at 6pm on Friday 22nd March
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be financial members of Melville Palmyra Tennis Club.
- This season MPTC are only accepting online nominations for junior pennants. Nominate all players online at:
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks. Teams will only be nominated if a sufficient number of players nominate.
- The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee and a match supervisor for all fixtures
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions.
- A player must be the correct age as of the 5th May 2019 (eg. A 14-year-old turning 15 years on the 6th May 2019 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group).
- Age categories are 18/U, 16/U, 14/U, 12/U, Green 9-12 & Orange 7-10
All matches are played on Sundays 9am – 12.30 pm
- Opening Match Sunday 5th May 2019
- WA Day Long Weekend Sunday 2nd June 2019
- School Holiday break Sunday 6th – 21st July 2019
- Final Home & Away match Sunday 4th August 2019
- Semi-Finals Sunday 11th August 2019
- Finals Sunday 18th August 2019
For all Junior Pennant enquiries please contact:
Alex Foster – Junior Pennants Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0411 739 835
Hi Mitch, Thank you for all your efforts yesterday running the tennis clinics. The kids had a ball (pardon the pun) and I really enjoyed seeing how they went with an external coach.