MELVILLE PAYMYRA TENNIS CLUB
WINTER TENNIS LEAGUE 2019 INFORMATION
Junior League Nomination Fee: $65
Nominations close at 6pm on Friday 22nd March
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be financial members of Melville Palmyra Tennis Club.
- This season MPTC are only accepting online nominations for junior pennants. Nominate all players online at:
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks. Teams will only be nominated if a sufficient number of players nominate.
- The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee and a match supervisor for all fixtures
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions.
- A player must be the correct age as of the 5th May 2019 (eg. A 14-year-old turning 15 years on the 6th May 2019 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group).
- Age categories are 18/U, 16/U, 14/U, 12/U, Green 9-12 & Orange 7-10
All matches are played on Sundays 9am – 12.30 pm
- Opening Match Sunday 5th May 2019
- WA Day Long Weekend Sunday 2nd June 2019
- School Holiday break Sunday 6th – 21st July 2019
- Final Home & Away match Sunday 4th August 2019
- Semi-Finals Sunday 11th August 2019
- Finals Sunday 18th August 2019
For all Junior Pennant enquiries please contact:
Alex Foster – Junior Pennants Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0411 739 835
I’d like to take the time to congratulate you and your staff on the very professional standard that we have had the privilege to be part of with Tennis Excellence.
Thank you so much for including Lachlan tonight on the Coaching, Staff session and also for the red ball Super Series competition that was held on Tuesday night.
Lachlan got a lot out of it and aids him in understanding standards and expectation. He certainly enjoyed it!
It was very well run.
Thank you once again, and we look forward to continuing with you and your staff as we watch Lachlan develop.