Blue Gum Park Tennis Club
Summer Tennis League 2017-18 Nominations
Junior League Nomination Fee: $150
**Nominations close at 5pm on Wednesday 6th September 2017**
if you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be Financial members of Blue Gum Park Tennis Club
- This season BGPTC are only accepting online nominations for junior pennants. Nominate all players online at the above Nominations link.
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks.
- Pennant training runs Fridays throughout the season:
- You must enroll in pennant training online at the above address. Please note pennant training is a separate program and only pennant players enrolling in the pennant training will be permitted to participate
- Pennant training will run 4.00-7.00pm Fridays incorporating Junior Club ($5 for a sausage & drink)
- Pennant training with commence Friday 13th October, 2017
- Pennant training costs only $20 for the entire Summer season
- The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee and a match supervisor for all fixtures.
- Age limits for juniors are as of 22nd October 2017 (e.g. a 14 year old turning 15 on 23rd October 2017 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group)
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions. BGPTC Club shirts are available to be purchased from the Squash Centre.
- Age categories are 18/8, 16/U, 14/U, 12/U, Green 9-12 & Orange 7-10
All matches are played on Sundays 8.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Opening round Sunday 22nd October 2017
****Any parents who are interested in being a team manager, please email Mitch Vernon****
For all Junior Pennant queries please contact:
Mitch Vernon – Junior Pennant Coordinator & Sunday Match Supervisor
Mobile: 0417 185 183
Tennis Excellence office: 1300 424 544
My three girls love the junior tennis club and it is a good time for parents to relax at the end of a busy week as well.