Blue Gum Park Tennis Club
Winter Tennis League 2018 Nominations
Junior League Nomination Fee: $150
**Nominations close at 5pm on Wednesday 28th March 2018**
if you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be Financial members of Blue Gum Park Tennis Club
- This season BGPTC are only accepting online nominations for junior pennants. Nominate all players online at the above Nominations link.
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks.
- The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee and a match supervisor for all fixtures.
- Age limits for juniors are as of 6th May 2018 (e.g. a 14 year old turning 15 on 7th May 2018 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group)
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions. BGPTC Club shirts are available to be purchased from the Squash Centre.
- Age categories are 16/U, 14/U, 12/U, Green 9-12 & Orange 7-10
All matches are played on Sundays 9am – 12.30pm
- Opening Match Sunday 6th May
- School Holiday break Sunday 1st / 8th / 15th July
- Matches resume Sunday 22nd July
- Final Home & Away match Sunday 5th August
- Semi-Finals Sunday 12th August
- Finals Sunday 18th August
****Any parents who are interested in being a team manager, please email Mitch Vernon****
For all Junior Pennant queries please contact:
Mitch Vernon – Junior Pennant Coordinator & Sunday Match Supervisor
Mobile: 0417 185 183
Tennis Excellence office: 1300 424 544
I took my son who is 6 years old to Blue Gum Park to join a couple of school friends in one of the Tennis Excellence development classes on a Saturday morning. My son had a lovely experience and was very well received by coaches (2 per lesson and all wearing Tennis Excellence shirt) who demonstrated enthusiasm, professionalism and passion for the sport. Before each activity, children were given clear instruction and demonstration on how to execute movement and once they started they were never on the same spot or waiting for their turn. Feedback to each participant was given constantly. Fun drills and progression of activities were sharply chosen and according to children's skills level. I come from a sports background and find it difficult not be critical when I take my children to sports activities. Tennis Excellence is serious about providing the best service and it should not only be a reference as a tennis school, but also as an example to other sport schools in Perth.