Blue Gum Park Tennis Club
Summer Tennis League 2019-20 Nominations
Junior League Nomination Fee: $150
**Nominations close at 6pm on Wednesday 11th September 2019**
if you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be financial members of Blue Gum Park Tennis Club. Become a member by completing the form at bluegumtennis.org/index.php/membership/ and by paying the relevant membership fee.
- This season BGPTC are only accepting online nominations for junior pennants. Nominate all players online at the above Nominations tab.
- The Junior League Nomination Fee is $150. The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee and a match supervisor for all fixtures
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks.
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions.
- A player must be the correct age as of the 20th October 2019 (e.g. A 14-year-old turning 15 years on the 21st October 2019 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group).
- Age categories are 18/U, 16/U, 14/U, 12/U, Green 9-12 & Orange 7-10
Pennants Specific Training:
- Pennant training runs Fridays throughout the season:
- You must enrol in pennant training online at the above address. Please note pennant training is a separate program and only pennant players will be permitted to participate
- Pennant training will run 4.00-7.00pm Fridays (including Junior Club)
- Pennant training with commence Friday 11th October 2019
- Pennant training costs only $20 for the entire Summer season
All matches are played on Sundays 8.30am – 12.30pm
****Any parents who are interested in being a team manager, please email Mitch Vernon****
For all Junior Pennant queries please contact:
Mitch Vernon – Junior Pennant Coordinator
Mobile: 0417 185 183
Tennis Excellence office: 1300 424 544
I’d like to take the time to congratulate you and your staff on the very professional standard that we have had the privilege to be part of with Tennis Excellence.
Thank you so much for including Lachlan tonight on the Coaching, Staff session and also for the red ball Super Series competition that was held on Tuesday night.
Lachlan got a lot out of it and aids him in understanding standards and expectation. He certainly enjoyed it!
It was very well run.
Thank you once again, and we look forward to continuing with you and your staff as we watch Lachlan develop.