Blue Gum Park Tennis Club
Winter Tennis League 2019 Nominations
Junior League Nomination Fee: $150
**Nominations close at 6pm on Friday 22nd March 2019**
if you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to nominating please read the following points:
All juniors wishing to play in the Tennis League must be Financial members of Blue Gum Park Tennis Club.
- This season BGPTC are only accepting online nominations for junior pennants. Nominate all players online at the above Nominations link.
- Nomination does not mean automatic selection in a team. If selected, league representation for the club implies a commitment to play most weeks.
- The nomination fee will incorporate your ball fees for the entire season, administration costs, the Tennis West Team Registration Fee and a match supervisor for all fixtures.
- A player must be the correct age as of the 5th May 2019 (e.g. a 14 year old turning 15 years on 6th May 2019 remains eligible to play in the 14/U age group).
- Players who are selected are reminded of the clubs requirements to wear recognized tennis attire and shoe tags during practice and competitions. BGPTC Club shirts are available to be purchased from the Squash Centre.
- Age categories are 16/U, 14/U, 12/U, Green 9-12 & Orange 7-10
All matches are played on Sundays 9am – 12.30pm
- Opening Match Sunday 5th May
- WA Day Long Weekend Sunday 2nd June
- School Holiday break Sunday 6th - 21st July
- Final Home & Away match Sunday 4th August
- Semi-Finals Sunday 11th August
- Grand Finals Sunday 18th August
****Any parents who are interested in being a team manager, please email Mitch Vernon****
For all Junior Pennant queries please contact:
Mitch Vernon – Junior Pennant Coordinator
Mobile: 0417 185 183
Tennis Excellence office: 1300 424 544
Patrick de Ravel - Sunday Match Supervisor
Mobile: 0413 726 888
We love Junior Tennis. It's the highlight of our week during summer. All our friends from school love it too!