Junior Program Director - TE Blue Gum and TE Melville
An experienced, knowledgeable coach with 10 years of tennis coaching experience. A passion for working to improve players technique while also developing strong, professional relationships with all players.
- 10 years as a head and assistant tennis coach at Marshall's Tennis Academy, working with both junior and adult players.
- Master's degree in Primary Teaching and extensive experience working with children.
- Physical Education Specialist Teacher at Rosalie Primary School.
- Registered Teacher with Teacher's Registration Board of Western Australia.
- Working With Children Check and National Police History Check.
- Completed University units based around Fundamental Movement Skills and sports coaching.
- Graduate of Applecross Senior High School 'Special Tennis Program'.
- Junior and Senior division 1 pennants experience.
- Competed in state and national level tournaments as a junior.